Friday, May 2, 2014

Are Toothpastes Really helpful?

My father has been really strict regarding brushing of my teeth twice a day. I never understood the importance till i grew up. It helps you get a clean mouth and helps removes the odor of the mouth. 

I have been seeing this ads lately on the Television and all are claiming that "You teeth gets Whiter, Gums Stronger and Order Free Mouth."

I forgot to brush one night and was sitting with my father. He reminded me if i brushed or not. I suddenly realized that my father has been brushing his teeth since like ever with these new shinny advertising toothpastes. He got a root canal, his one back teeth has to be removed soon and the problem continues. 

I have been using these so called best toothpastes and clinical proven and what not shit since so many years and still my gums have not become strong. They still bleed sometimes while brushing with the softest tooth brush. 

I have also asked my friends and relatives and I stay in India, with a population of 1.2 billion but haven't seen a single white teeth that they show in the advertisements. 

What is the reason? Its not that the sales of toothpaste is India in zero. They are earning quiet heftily. 

To still clear my doubts i started research on the people of the kings and queens era and all skulls found from the dirt had teeth without a single cavity or loose gums. They were very strong teeth and they were still intact in the skulls since so many years, unless they were broken by an accident or during war. 

Then what is the reason for not getting good teeth with such costly toothpastes which is like a part of our life's monthly expense. 

Are these toothpastes really useless? 

No comments:

Post a Comment