Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sanitation or rather Toilets! A very under-researched Area

Hello Friends sorry for not able to update the blog since long. There has been some better things that I was working on for my wonderful audience. But till I figure out a way, do keep reading and posting me replies. If you need answers for any of the problems that I have mentioned in my blog, do ask me on mail or on the blog itself. 

The one place that I always find interesting and other people sick are the toilets. They are some of the most under researched areas that I feel. We have been using the toilets since the Indus Valley Civilization showed us how to use the toilets and the drainage system. The Western Civilization came and there were some changes in the way toilets were used. There is a very good research done in Stanford:


After seeing the Video you must have realized for sure, that there needs to be some change in the way we sit. Think of your last visit to India or if you are an Indian you must know how the food is! It is very difficult to digest our food. Thus there are many problems that Indians are facing which causes acidity and indigestion. 

There are some other ways as well where we need to understand the basic human nature and design the products accordingly. Chinese are the one population who are completely against western sitting and Disneyland in Mainland China faced a major issue when they kept western toilets in their Amusement Park. Chinese are I feel more health conscious. There is an interesting case study on the same. 

Let us together develop new ways and change the way which is damaging out body!

No comments:

Post a Comment